Live On Any Platform
Capture more viewers, more leads, more revenue! Publish all your live-events and linear streams to your websites, media campus, mobile apps, YTube Channel, Fb Page and other OTT publishing properties at the same time – with one click. There are many perks that come with a live stream on multiple platforms. One of them is growing your audience as wide as you can. Having multiple streams running at once means you reach a bigger audience all at the same time. Not only does it let you stream to multiple social media platforms simultaneously, it also lets you view all comments in one unified chat regardless which platform the comments came from.
- Expanding Your Audience: Streaming on multiple platforms can cause some chaos juggling around different chats and features. If you are able to do that successfully then having your stream on different platforms can help more and new people find you.
- Testing The Waters: Some platforms such as Ytube and Fb either don’t have a large viewer base or it’s hard to get discovered. Doing a multi-stream allows you to dip your toes in the pool before you jump in.
- Gather Statistics: Multi-streams can be a great way to find out where and who your audience are. Knowing where your viewers are most active on which platforms can be a great thing to have for your career in streaming.
Why Live Stream to Multiple Sites Simultaneously? :-
- To reach as many people as possible.
- It’s one of the most genuine ways to connect with an audience and allows for levels of personalization that the marketing industry has never seen.
- Live streaming is growing fast: One of the main reasons you should care about live stream is simply due to its huge user base and growing popularity.
- Live streaming creates active engagement: It helps them stay informed on the latest news and events, it helps them get actively connected to companies, and it helps them get excited about your fresh content.