Geofencing is a location-based service that uses GPS, RFID (radio-frequency identification), or a combination of these technologies to define a virtual boundary around a physical location. When a device or person enters or leaves this boundary, it can trigger a specific action or set of actions to be taken.
Geofencing is often used for a variety of purposes, including:
1. Mobile marketing: Geofencing can be used to send targeted ads or coupons to customers who are within a certain geographic area.
2. Asset tracking: Geofencing can be used to track the location of vehicles, equipment, or other assets in real-time.
3. Security: Geofencing can be used to alert security personnel when unauthorized individuals enter or leave a secure area.
4. Parental controls: Geofencing can be used to set limits on a child's device usage or to alert parents when their child leaves a designated safe area.
5. Time and attendance tracking: Geofencing can be used to automatically track when employees arrive at or leave work.
6. Event management: Geofencing can be used to manage access to events and to send notifications to attendees.
Bol7 provide best Geofencing service with Dedicated Expert Team to set up a geofencing advertising campaign, which can help you define the virtual boundaries around your targeted locations and design the marketing messages that will be delivered to consumers within those boundaries. You will also need to determine the budget for your campaign and set up a way to track and measure its effectiveness.